Monday, March 24, 2008

Great Friends are the "ice cream" of life!

Marin (14) is in front, Sister Gaw next and I am the one that has eaten all of the ice cream, and Danny is wondering if his motorcycle will be able to move with me sitting where the ice cream used to ride. The lady in the back with the blue dress is a visiting teacher just doing her job!
(Picture on the bottom)As soon as we ate all the spagetti and ice cream Danny gave us a ride home in his ice ceam wagon! His wife is the short one in standing by the wagon, Sister Gaw is standing beside her, and I am the good looking one in the wagon. Gerry is the cute one sitting on the cycle behind Danny.

6 comments:

carol said...

You guys look so cute perched up there on the motorbike! I am glad you are managing to work in some FUN over there! Sounds like you had a great time.

snakeriverwalton said...

ooowweeee! i'm all atingle that you're started in on the blogging. But I think you should have saved us all some ice cream! I love seeing recent pictures of you guys! thanks.

Adrian said...

You already have a lurker! The Randy Waltons! We love hearing stories about you from amy, but now I can see some pictures too! How Fun!

snakeriverwalton said...

Love the new background and title! It is so cute!!!

snakeriverwalton said...

comment from Rachel--
I wish I could ride on an ice cream truck. i think I could eat all the ice cream in that truck. Love you Grandma and Grandpa. xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Kandice Mortimer said...

I love that you started a blog. I love this way of taking peeks into others' lives. I also love you guys. Love love love.